How to appoint an Enduring Power of Attorney in Hong Kong?

An Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) refers to the authorization of others to manage your asset should you unfortunately lose mental capacity.

How to find a China-Appointed Attesting Officer (CAAO) in Hong Kong?

LHC provides excellent Mainland Attestation and Declaration Services—swift, easy and no hassle. Our professionals are registered under the Ministry of Justice of…

How to find liquidation services in Hong Kong?

Even without financial difficulties, liquidation may be voluntarily adopted by its shareholders by passing a special resolution that the company be wound…

LHC is a leading full-service Hong Kong law firm located in the heart of Central

Ongkiko Kalaw Manhit &
Acorda Law Offices

Create your account