DR. HUGO CHAN
DR. HUGO CHAN
Partner, Head of china Practice
Hong Kong-China Legal Issues
Dr Hugo Chan is a lawyer, notary public, China appointed attesting officer and partner at LHC. He is head of LHC’s China Practice.
Together with associate office DeHeng Law in China which has over 40 branches across China’s major cities, Dr Chan advises on Hong Kong and China Cross Border Legal issues including PRC Real Estate Projects, Employment Law, Family Law, Dispute Resolution, Mergers & Acquisitions and also issues legal opinions for listed companies.
Dr Hugo Chan has been a delegate to the Shenzhen People’s Political consultative conference. He is the appointed legal adviser to the Shenzhen City Overseas Chinese and Vice Chairman of the Legal Committee of the Chamber of International Commerce Shenzhen.
Dr Hugo Chan is dedicated to helping cross-border clients unlock vast investment opportunities in China, whilst protecting them along the way as they navigate through China’s way of doing business.
Dr Hugo Chan is admitted to practice in Hong Kong, England and Wales and Australia. He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- (To be added)
Roles involved :
- Vice Chairman of the Law Committee of China Chamber of International Commerce Shenzhen
- Adviser to the Shenzhen Luohu DeHeng International Legal Service Center
- Founding Vice-President of the Hong Kong Professionals and Senior Executives Association, which is a 600 member political advisory group consisting leaders from key professions, CEOs and entrepreneurs, leaders from universities and ex government officials (www.hkpasea.org)
- Chairman of A R Evans Technology Partners Limited, a company focusing on technology co-operation between China, Hong Kong and Israel
- Shenzhen People’s Political Consultative Conference delegate
- Appointed Legal adviser to the Shenzhen City Overseas Chinese
- Member of the Election Committee of the Chief Executive of Hong Kong SAR
- Chairman of the Hong Kong Character City Movement
- Chairman of the Happymen Foundation
LHC is a leading full-service Hong Kong law firm located in the heart of Central.