Dr. June Liau
DR. JUNE LIAU
Managing Partner, Head of Private Clients Department
Company Law · Litigation · Strategic advice in comercial syndications
Dr. June Liau is a lawyer and the managing partner of LHC. She has over 30 years of experience advising client on complex legal issue. She heads the Private Clients Department and focuses on representing and advising high net-worth individuals. She is also a Notary Public and Civil Celebrant of Marriages. She is admitted to practice law in Hong Kong, England and Wales, Australia and Singapore. She has an MBA with specialization in leadership and a Doctor of Leadership and Management (Summa Cum Laude). Dr June Liau is dedicated to serving clients and providing practical strategic advice to her clients.
Dr June Liau is the author of the “7 Razor Sharp Principles”, which discusses about becoming a high-performance organization amidst turbulent times.
- Leading commercial syndications of property acquisitions in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Philippines;
- Advising on joint-ventures and commercial transactions;
- Team Leader in General Litigation, with reference to commercial litigation; adverse possession;
- Represented and advising on PRC property acquisitions.
Roles involved :
- Member of the Hong Kong Society of Notaries
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Rotary Club, Hong Kong
- Hon. Legal Adviser to the Hong Kong Medical Association
- Former Appointed by the Chief Justice as a member of Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
- Former Vice President and Member of the Executive Council of the Federation of Women’s Lawyer
- A Founding Director of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and a Member of the Executive Committee
- Former Member of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member of the Singapore General Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong)
- Former Member of the Federation of Hong Kong Industries
- Former Honorary Legal Adviser and Member of the Executive
- Committee of the Promotion of Philippine Arts, Culture and Education Society in Hong Kong SAR (PACES)
- Former Honorary Legal Adviser to Practising Estate Doctors’ Association Limited
- Former Honorary Legal Adviser to Playright Children’s Playground Association Limited
- Fomer Honorary Legal Adviser to Hong Kong Thoracic Society Limited
- Former Honorary Legal Adviser to American College of Chest
- Physicians Hong Kong and Macau Chapter Limited
LHC is a leading full-service Hong Kong law firm located in the heart of Central.