Mr. Kelvin Li
Mr. LI KAI YAN KELVIN
Partner, Head of Conveyancing & Projects Department
Project · Conveyancing · Tenancy Matters
Mr Kelvin Li is a lawyer and partner of LHC. He is head of Property, Real Estate, Conveyancing and Projects. He specializes in helping clients to execute real-estate and property transactions. He is experienced in handling complex Landlord and Tenancy issues. He has over 25 years of experience conducting property transactions and leading major real-estate projects. He acts for many major property developers and individual clients in Hong Kong. The Oliv, The Loop, The Alfred are some examples of building development projects he has worked on.
Mr Kelvin Li graduated from the University of Hong Kong in 1991, and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong in 1993. Mr. Li joined LHC as an associate in 1996, and was admitted to partnership in 2015. He now concentrates on project and general conveyancing and New Territories land transactions.
Mr Li specializes in conveyancing real estate and property law, and all matters relating to Landlord and Tenancy. He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquisition of an entire building at Duke Street at the total price exceeding HK$317million.
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquisition of sites with old buildings, and upon redevelopment of these sites selling a commercial building, called OLIV, at the total price of exceeding HK$1.2 billion.
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquisition of an entire building, Nos.1-2 Chancery Lane Central at the total price exceeding HK$127million
- Acted for the villagers on Ma Wan Island for the land exchange involving SHK and the Government.
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquisition of 170C-F Boundary Street, and upon redevelopment a new building has been erected called The Ultimate
- Acted for SHK in selling residential properties at Beneville 18 Tuen Kwai Road Tuen Mun under the Consent Scheme
- Acted for SHK in selling residential properties at Mount Haven
- Acted for a Hong Kong Developer in redeveloping old residential properties into Dawning Height 80 Staunton Street Central
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquisition of a block of commercial building and converted it into a hotel / service apartments situated at No.31 Wyndham Street in Central
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquiring a bare site and redeveloped it into a commercial building called The Loop No.33 Wellington Street Central
- Acted for a Hong Kong developer in acquiring an entire block of commercial building called The Alfred House No.9 On Lan Street Central
LHC is a leading full-service Hong Kong law firm located in the heart of Central.