Mr. Louis Pong
Mr. LOUIS YUEN SUN PONG
Partner, Head of Probate and General Practice
Succession· Litigation · Conveyancing · Commercial
Wills & Probate
Corporate Commercial & Litigation
Mr Louis Pong is a lawyer, partner, and Head of Wills, Trusts & Probate at LHC. He has over 35 years of experience helping companies and individual clients solve their complex legal and business problems. Along with his MBA degree, he is dedicated to providing cutting-edge legal advice that is both legally sound and also aligned with LHC clients’ needs and business strategy.
Mr Louis Pong helps clients to plan for their future and execute their wishes and take care of their families. Clients come to him to draft and execute their wills and enduring power of attorney, which are both important parts of estate planning. He provides excellent legal and business strategy advice to help clients reach their personal, financial and business goals.
Mr Louis Pong has been involved in several residential projects leading to the completion of high-rise residential blocks, starting from the negotiation stages and getting in the individual units in the lot, demolishing the old buildings and clearing the site, getting bank financing, erecting the new building and releasing it to individual end-users. He draws upon his wealth of commercial experience to provide innovative solutions for his clients.
Mr Louis Pong is admitted to practice law in Hong Kong, England and Wales, Australia and Singapore.
He attained his Master of Business Administration from the University of Northern Queensland, Australia. He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Represented developers in first sale of residential properties;
- Drawing up Deed of Mutual Covenants
- Handling cross jurisdictional succession applications
- Drafting numerous form of Wills
Roles involved :
- Honorary legal advisor of New Asia Institute of Advanced Chinese Studies Alumni Association;
- Honorary legal advisor to Praise Dance Hong Kong
- Served as supervisor of Sheung Kung Hui Tang Shiu Kin Secondary School and Logos Academy
- Serving as school supervisor of St. Paul’ s College, school manager of Sheung Kung Hui Tang Shiu Kin Secondary School, Logos Academy, and St. Stephen’ s Church College
- Serving as managing director of Hong Kong Chinese Churches Union
- Serving as synod representative of Hong Kong Sheung Kung Hui
LHC is a leading full-service Hong Kong law firm located in the heart of Central.